Camille & Thomas
We narrowed down the dates we were all available to shoot on and realised we only had one possible day, the day before Camille flew back to France after four and a half months in Shanghai - which felt like a great way to mark her & Thomas's time in the city together!
The morning of the 4th came around and it was chucking it down so we decided to postpone the shoot until that afternoon to see if the rain would ease off.. It didn't! Left with no other date to rearrange to, we decided to embrace the rain and go ahead anyway.
And I'm so glad we did!