I want to know as much about you guys as possible, so I thought it was only fair I give you a little bit of information about me!
- I live in Didsbury, South Manchester but grew up in a little village just outside Chester, Cheshire.
- I absolutely love to travel & have been lucky enough to visit some amazing countries over the last few years. Destination Weddings are my absolute dream come true <3
- Sandwiches are my all time favourite food & red wine is my drink of choice.
- The first wedding I ever photographed was my Uncles & I have now shot over 150 fabulous weddings & elopements!
- I have an irrational fear of Baked Beans
- I studied photography at Uni, where we all got told never to get into wedding photography.
- I absolutely love planning & organising things. I regularly sit and plan out dream holidays & travel adventures even if I know I can’t fit them in for years.
- I write lists just so I can cross things off my lists. There, I said it.
- I have the cutest pup called Izzy. She’s a blue roan & tan cocker and I honestly believe she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen (yes I am completely biased.)
- I've just bought my first home with my lovely boyfriend therefore visit Home Sense approximately 3 times a week & have an addiction to candles & succulents.
- I love Grey's Anatomy & I'm not even ashamed