Your wedding is going to be fun, relaxed (& bloody awesome...) so let's keep your wedding photography the same!
I start taking bookings over two years in advance & weekend dates in the summer are often snapped up quickly, so the sooner you get in touch the sooner you can bagsy your date.
I'm always photographing weddings in Manchester, Cheshire, North Wales & Liverpool however travel to anywhere in the UK comes as standard with all of my packages, so if you're a little or a lot further a field, don't fret!
Planning on tying the knot overseas? Tell me all about your destination/elopement wedding I'll tailor a quote to suit your needs!
One of the things that makes being a wedding photographer so so good, is how unique each and every wedding is. The easiest way to get an accurate quote is by filling in my contact form and letting me know as much about you and your plans as possible! However for now, here are two coverage options to give you an idea of my pricing:
7 hours coverage - £1400*
10 hours coverage - £1700*
*Shorter coverage can be tailored for weekday/out of season bookings
- A relaxed, cool-headed photographer with a smile on her face from dusk till dawn
- A friendly ear to turn too & offer help & advice along the way
- Travel to anywhere in the mainland UK
- 6-8 Group Shots; formal-ish portraits of your family and friends together, dolled up in their wedding gear
- Your photographs lovingly edited by yours truly
- An online, preview gallery available for viewing within just two weeks of your wedding
- Your final collection of images in glorious high-resolution & ready to print, all within nine weeks of your wedding day!
- The option to book a pre-wedding shoot, 2nd shooter & album consultation